Documents that are required for obtaining new import export license (IEC)
1) ANF 2A ( Part A, B & D) ;
2) 4 nos. recent Passport size photo – one on application form , one on bank certificate – Part B, two copies of photo to be stippled along with application form ) ;
3) Legal entity of the organization (Proprietorship , Partnership, LLP, Pvt. Ltd. etc. );
4) Trade License of the organization / company ;
5) EM Part II certificate for Manufacturer exporter (not applicable for trader / enterprise) ;
6) PAN Card of the organization / company ;
7) PAN Card of Proprietor , all Partners, all Directors ;
8) Address proof of Proprietor , Partners, Directors ;
9) Authorization letter in the name of Managing Partner / Signatory authority on application;
10) Signature on application form should be matched with the PAN card of Proprietor/ Managing Partner ;
11) All documents including application form should be stamped and duly signed by signatory authority ;
12) All pages should be marked as Serial Page Number .
For further guidance interested promoter may contact to our admin through Phone no. or by email id.